A photograph you like.




Hello my dear readers!

Here we go again. Today I'll bring to you my favourite photo. These photography were result of a homework to university. We decided to take the direction of representing the history of the Estadio Nacional through dance, because it was a terrible place during the dictatorship. The pictures were taking during spring, September was starting and in this month have a really big history charge for Chile.
I can’t remember who took it, well actually the person was not closer to me I just met her once. Her hobbie was taking pictures of people.
When we arrived to Estadio Nacional, the place inmediately showed to us the crude reality that the people lived thanks to the orders from the dictator Augusto Pinochet. 




We wanted to represent one of the abuses of power from Chilean military to the people they want to control. They try to induced the fear through of the bandages in the eyes. 



                                                          
Once I toured the place I felt the pain through my veins.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

FOUR-LEGGED FRIEND

A Country I Would Like To Visit